Responsible for the processing of your personal data on our website is the Tourismusverband Werfen. You can find the Tourismusverband Werfen data in Impressum.
We process your personal information with the assistance of contract processors who assist us in providing the services: • Webhoster These processors are committed to the strict protection of your personal information and may not process your personal information for any purpose other than to provide our services. A transfer of your personal data takes place to business-typical service providers such as Banks (in the case of money transfers to you), tax advisers (for accounting issues), shipping service providers (in case of deliveries to you), etc.
After submitting the contact form, personal data entered by you will be processed by the responsible data processor for the purpose of processing your request on the basis of your consent given by submitting the form. There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide personal information. The non-provisioning only has the consequence that you do not submit your request and we cannot process this. We will forward your inquiries and personal data to accommodation facilities in Werfen. The companies will use your data to create and provide offers for you. A list of accommodation facilities can be found at: • http://www.werfen.at/de/unterkunfte These accommodation facilities are committed to the strict protection of your personal data and may not process your personal data for any purpose other than the provision of offers. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
This website is using Cookies. Cookies make websites more user-friendly and efficient for the user. A cookie is a small text file used to store information. When visiting a website, the website may place a cookie on the website visitor's computer. If the user revisits the website later, the website may read the data of the previously stored cookie, e.g. determine if the user has visited the site before and which areas of the site the user was particularly interested in. More information on cookies: WIKIPEDIA.
Cookies on our website
Our websites processes the following Cookies:
- Absolutely necessary cookies to ensure basic functions of the website
Server Log File
- CookieConsent: Used to store consent to cookie use
- gaOptout. Used to save the optouts from google analytics
- Google Analytics
- This website processes the following personal data in a server log file for the purpose of monitoring the technical function and increasing the reliability of the web server on the basis of the predominant legitimate interests of the person responsible (technical security measures):
This data is only temporarily stored for a period of four hours. After that, the IP address and host name are anonymized.
- accessed content
- Time of server request
- Browser type / Browser version
- operating system
- Referrer URL
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can prevent the collection of your user data on our website in general by setting "Do Not Track" in your web browser. Our website takes into account the "Do Not Track" signal that your web browser sends to all websites.
- You can generally prevent Google Analytics from collecting your user data on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics only on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: Google Analytics deaktivieren.
Social media buttons
Our site has buttons on pages to share the page content on the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube. The buttons are ideally designed in the sense of protecting the personal data of our website visitors, since the script (computer program) located behind the buttons does not collect or process any personal data. specific information on the buttons’ function is provided by the publisher and developer Heise in the magazine c’t. Visitors to our website who want to share our site will be redirected to the "Share" pages of the respective social media platforms by clicking on the buttons. There are the scripts needed to share the page content. The business and data protection conditions agreed by the website visitor with the respective social media platforms then apply. Detailed information is provided by the respective platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Your rights You have the right to information, correction, deletion and restriction of the processing of personal data. Insofar as the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent or a contract concluded with you, you also have the right to data portability. You have the right to revoke any consent granted for the processing of your personal data. The legality of the processing of the personal data until the revocation is not affected by the revocation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct mail. In the case of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien, firstname.lastname@example.org).